The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans



If you love books, you NEED to read this. It's that simple.
I still cannot get over how absolutely perfect this books is. It's about Hallie, a 35-year-old woman, who wins a book shop in a prize draw and then enter the best fictional book crush ever - Dimitri.
I don't want to spoil anything, I want to scream at everyone to pick this up and I never had an urge like this before to waive it in people's faces. But here I am.

Hallie's mum is also in a league of her own (online dating sites, dick-pics and mentioned "willy-warmers had me cracking up).

The Little Bookshop of Love Stories is all I ever wanted in a book, thank you so much Jaimie Admans for writing this (I did even send you a fan e-mail via your homepage and I've never done that before).

6 coffee cups for being now one of my all time favorite books I won't ever stop talking about.

Dear HQ Digital and Netgalley, thank you very much for introducing me to this book.

Comments

Popular Posts